Monday, January 24, 2011

Boo - Hiss - Oops

Sooooo embarrassing!


Well, even professionally trained computer technicians screw up (apparently).  Curiosity killed the cat, and in this case satisfaction did NOT bring it back.  Temptation got the best of me and I clicked on a no-no.  Yes, I know better.  I got complacent, I got cocky, I got over-confident, I got stupid.


I am currently fighting a really nasty Trojan, worm, virus, piece of shit program that has virtually hijacked my entire computer.  I am so pissed off I can barely see to repair it.  Oh, I'll get it.  It'll be history soon, but in the meantime, I don't have the time (or the temperament) to write blog posts.  I hope none of you got any strange emails from me.


See ya once I kill the beast.  Let this be a lesson to all.  DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE SURE OF THE SOURCE!

1 comment: