Friday, January 21, 2011

Solitude

A blogger friend recently posted about me time.  It started me thinking (I have a lot of time and not much I can do except think) and I know I have a blog in me about this very subject.  It will have to wait, however, because while I was "enjoying" one of the benefits of being home alone and unsupervised all day, I managed to get stuck in the eye by a rogue azalea bush.  I'm pretty sure there is no permanent damage, but it is still painful, watery and extremely blurry (though not as bad as yesterday).  Blurry vision and perpetual dizziness are a very bad combination, and can lead to more serious injuries.  So, I'm gonna rest my eyes today and try to not venture into dangerous places (who'da thought my front yard was so full of pratfalls).  Unfortunately, that also puts the skids to any reading, but I can't risk permanent damage to my eyesight.  Jeez, it's one of the few things I have left that normally work properly.


See ya soon, as long as the weather cooperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment