Thursday, February 24, 2011

A day without sunshine is, like, you know ... night. -- Steve Martin

Between the lack of sunshine, and the overabundance of medical near catastrophes this week, it doesn't look like I'm gonna be posting much.  All medical issues appear to be working toward favorable resolutions.  The weather, on the other hand is crappy and headed toward completely unacceptable.  If I get a little sunshine (forecast for Saturday) over the weekend, I'll try to drop in.  I don't think we have any plans to go anywhere, so maybe I will try to write with Bud on the same side of the world as I am.  The forecast for today and tomorrow is for a cloudy, rainy, ugly, drizzly, gray, sodden mess.  Monday's forecast is for thunderstorms (welcome to spring in the Carolinas).  So, if I don't get any writing in over the weekend, I'll be sure to pop in on Tuesday, unless the weather changes AGAIN.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you my sunshine vibes... well, sending you my spare ones. Could do with some sun here too. Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete