Saturday, December 4, 2010

The following announcement is brought to you by....

Bad weather.  It is cloudy and cold today.  The forecast is rain and snow tonight.  What the Hell is that all about?  As near as I can tell, I still live in North Carolina and it ISN'T SUPPOSED TO SNOW IN DECEMBER!  Anyway, I have a massive headache, so I'm headed back to bed.  I won't be around tomorrow.  I suppose all of you will just have to sit on the edge of your seats and bite your fingernails down into the quick, anxiously awaiting my return.  I wish!   Love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey now I love reading your posts! I will miss you and I hope you feel better tomorrow and the weather doesnt keep you down!FYI the word verification to make this comment was PLOWELLE guess they know its snowing lol

    ReplyDelete